Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back with a Vengence

Hello out there! It's been a long time since I've been here but I've decided to come back and make good on cooking my way through this cookbook that has been collecting dust for the past 2 years. In the past two years, I have been dealing with life.....zero time to bake and honestly it has made me a little sad.

I'm still dealing with life but I'm making time to do some of the things that I want and love to do. I started this blog with the sole purpose of tracking my progress as I made my way through the Bon Appetit Desserts cookbook(The Cookbook) but I've decided to sort of make this a life blog and talk about the recipes that I make as well as other things that I experience and do(or in some instances don't do, lol). So stick around and see what I get into as I continue rolling through this mixing bowl called life.


-DJ

No comments :

Post a Comment